Sugar is the core ingredient used by the food industry to make bad ingredients (processed flour and chemicals) taste good. It is also the root cause of why so many of us are sick.
Addiction to sugars, just like any addiction, can be a significant problem impacting many areas of life and health.
Unfortunately, sugar has become such a pervasive part of our food supply that we are chronically overdosing on it.
Why do we crave sugar in the first place?
When we eat sugar, we become stuck in a vicious cycle of cravings; eating sugary foods that spike our blood sugar, thereby lighting up our brain’s pleasure center. This triggers more cravings and we become powerless against our brain’s hardwired response to seek pleasure.
It’s no wonder so many people feel as though they are out of control!
How to use hypnotherapy for sugar cravings
Hypnotherapy is the combination of hypnosis and therapy. Generally, a Hypnotherapist will spend part of the session talking to the client while they are fully awake and for the remainder of the session, the client will be guided into a trance state for the hypnosis component.
The hypnosis will be aimed towards precise, outcome-oriented suggestions achieved through direct communication with the subconscious mind, so it addresses the root cause of the issue.
Hypnotherapy produces rapid results for changing beliefs, habits, choices and/or behaviours.
You can break free from sugar addiction with hypnosis as it can help you to eliminate sugar cravings.
Like the majority of cravings, this addiction begins in your mind. When you change how your mind works as it relates to food, you can change and release yourself from cravings.
As deep changes are made at a subconscious level, you will begin to eat in a way that supports your health and weight loss goals and you are not solely relying on willpower to maintain control.
Five reasons to break free from your sugar addiction.
- For many years people have been led to believe that saturated fat is the main cause of heart disease. However new studies have revealed that sugar, not fat, is the leading cause of heart disease.
- Sugar lowers immunity- Just a teaspoon of refined sugar can decrease the body’s immune responses for hours.
- Sugar Sensitivity- Many people are sugar-sensitive, meaning their behaviour, mood and learning ability worsen according to the amount of sugar they consume.
- Consuming too much added sugar may cause chronic low-grade inflammation. This can cause serious health problems, such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer and allergies.
- A common side effect of chronically high levels of sugar in the bloodstream is that it can make men impotent. This is because it affects the circulatory system, which controls the blood flow throughout the body which needs to be working properly to get and keep an erection.
You might think that sugar is a friend who’s always there to pick you up. But through hypnosis, you can untangle these positive associations and reframe your thinking.
Hypnosis is not magic, but with an experienced hypnotherapist, you can overcome this bad habit and be free and in control. Instead of being a sufferer of withdrawing from sugar, visualise yourself as the master of improving your body.
If you want to cut your sugar-eating habits so that you can lead a healthier life, hypnosis is a natural tool to help you achieve this.
It can be applied to any bad habit or behaviour that you are ready to change.
To live a fulfilled life of peace and confidence and to create a happy and empowered future, contact
Marcelle, at Enlighten My Health, by clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/callwithMarcelle
This article is for information purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. For medical advice, always consult your physician. The information provided in this blog is based on the author’s best knowledge of writing. We do not assume liability for the information within this blog, be it direct or indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages.