Hi Welcome. My name is Marcelle Maisel and I am a Health and Wellness Coach. I am a wife and a mum to two magnificent adult children. In my life BK (before kids) I was a pharmacist but I have now swung in the total opposite direction. I now don't believe in treating the SYMPTOMS of disease but I believe in treating the CAUSE of disease. My passion is to work with clients so that they become more conscious of the health decisions they make so that they don't just let their health run on AUTOMATIC. I am passionate about eating well and feeding my body with nutrient dense whole foods as I believe that ‘Food is Medicine '.
"The food you eat can be the safest most powerful medicine or the slowest form of poison “- Ann Wigmore.
I would love to share my knowledge and passion with you while guiding you through the process of reaching your goals. It’s also helpful to have someone keep you accountable on your journey and to help you get back on track when needed.
As your Health and Wellness Coach we can work together to look at your future goals, where you are currently and at strategies to help you bridge the gap between those two.
MY OFFICIAL BIO & CERTIFICATIONS
I am a qualified nutrition and health coach from Cadence Health College.
- Advanced Certificate of Nutrition and Health Coaching
- Wellbeing Management and Health Coaching Practices
- Certificate of Human Nutrition
- Nutrition Psychology: Food Choice and Eating Habits
- Psychology, Behaviour Change and Wellbeing Management
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Note: I no longer practise as a Pharmacist)